Cheese-Stuffed Roasted Peppers
A cheesey effortless Italian side dish or appetizer that comes together in minutes.
- 1 8oz package THE BIG MOO OH-SO ORIGINAL
- 1 jar whole fire-roasted red peppers or mini multicolored fresh peppers
- ¼ cup pesto (homemade or store bought)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Cut THE BIG MOO into 8 even pieces.
- Using a spoon, carefully add a teaspoon of pesto to the bottom of each pepper and add a piece of THE BIG MOO.
- Add the stuffed peppers to a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cover and bake for 15 minutes, remove the foil for the last 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
You might also enjoy our recipe for THE BIG MOO Margarita Skillet