THE BIG MOO Margarita Skillet
Pizza Party! Toss all the ingredients into a skillet, place it in the oven and forget it. Always a crowd favorite.
- THE BIG MOO ROASTED GARLIC OR CHEESY PIZZA
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, removed from the stems
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 baguette, sliced into ¾ inch slices and toasted (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- To a cast iron skillet, add THE BIG MOO, sliced cherry tomatoes and ½ of the fresh basil. Drizzle the olive oil over the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Toss the tomatoes until evenly coated.
- Bake the skillet for 25 minutes until the cheese is melted and the tomatoes are roasted. Serve with the remaining fresh basil over top.
- Enjoy the cheese and roasted tomato with the toasted baguette.