Roasted Strawberry Bruschetta
This fresh and vibrant appetizer is made with peak season roasted strawberries and baked cheese. Perfect for summer entertaining!
1 block HOPPIN' JALAPĒNO or OH SO ORIGINAL BIG MOO
1 pint fresh strawberries
2 Tablespoons honey
1 1/2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup chopped pistachios
Freshly cracked pepper to taste
Baguette or crackers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Clean strawberries and remove tops. Cut large strawberries into quarters and small strawberries in half.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, balsamic vinegar, and cracked black pepper. Add strawberries and toss to combine.
- Pour onto an aluminum or parchment-lined, rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast strawberries in oven for 12-15 minutes, until strawberries are tender but still retain their shape.
- When strawberries are thoroughly roasted, remove from oven and transfer strawberries and pooled syrup to a bowl to cool slightly. (Syrup will thicken as it cools.)
- Once cool fold chopped pistachios into the strawberries.
- While strawberries are roasting, cook your BIG MOO.
THE BIG MOO
- Preheat airfryer to 350.
- Slice BIG MOO Into Small squares wit knife or pizza cutter.
- Toss pre-sliced squares of in the air fryer for 5 minutes shaking the basket and cheese halfway through.
- If using baguette, slice baguette into 1/2 inch pieces and brush olive oil on both sides of each piece. Arrange the slices on a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Bake in oven for minutes then broil on high heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- While cheese and baguettes are baking,
- Top warm BIG MOO cubes with roasted strawberry mixture.
- Serve with toasted baguette, crackers, or on its own with a sprinkle of additional chopped pistachios.
If you like this recipe, you may also like our Cheesy French Toast recipe.