Cheesy French Toast A La Moo
The BIG MOO baked cheese is the secret ingredient that makes savory-sweet version of classic french toast irresistible.
1 block OH SO ORIGINAL BIG MOO
2 Tablespoons melted butter
3/4 cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 Tablespoons cinnamon
1/3 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoons sugar
Murph's Maple Syrup
Powdered sugar (optional)
- Beat the egg in a baking dish or pie plate.
- Whisk in 2 Tbsp melted butter, then slowly add 3/4 cup milk and 2 tsp vanilla, whisking to combine.
- Add 2 Tbsp sugar, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/3 cup flour and a dash of cinnamon while continuing to whisk until totally smooth.
- Soak each side of Oh-So Original BIG MOO in the batter for about 15-20 seconds.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat and spread butter all over the bottom. Hold a stick and rub it everywhere.
- Cook the cheese for about 3 minutes, or until golden and flip the block, cooking on the other side for equal time or until golden.
- Serve with fresh berries, your favorite syrup, and/or powdered sugar
If you like this recipe, take a look at our MOO-velous Roasted Strawberry Bruschetta Recipe.