Bacon Breakfast Bites
Bacon breakfast bites are perfect to munch on while the pancakes cook. Berry and apricot jam are our go-to’s but grape works just as well. Who doesn’t love sweet and savory?
- 1 8oz package THE BIG MOO Bakin' Bacon
- ¼ cup berry jam
- ¼ cup apricot jam
- ¼ cup Grade A maple syrup
- Cook THE BIG MOO cheese according to package instructions.
- While the cheese is cooking, add each dipping sauce to separate bowls. Microwave each sauce for 10-20 seconds to warm slightly. Set aside.
- Once done, remove the cheese from the pan and cut it into 1-inch squares. (Be careful, the cheese will be hot)
- Using a toothpick or fork, dip a square of THE BIG MOO into each sauce and enjoy!