Cheesy Southwestern Comfort Bowl
A 20 minute bowl of Southwestern comfort food without meat, this bowl is really satisfying and easy to assemble. The grilled cheese croutons make it extra delicious. Substitute cauliflower rice to make it low carb.
- 1 8 oz THE BIG MOO HOPPIN JALAPĒNO cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1½ cups of rice (for cauliflower rice for low carb)
- ½ cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- Half can of black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 cups fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup or honey
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado or 1/2 cup whole milk greek yogurt (optional)
- Prepare the vinaigrette by whisking all ingredients together in a bowl. To make it creamy (optional), mix in 1 avocado or ½ cup plain whole milk Greek yogurt. Set aside to allow flavors to mingle.
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Cook corn according to package instructions.
- Pan fry THE BIG MOO HOPPIN JALAPĒNO cubes for 8 minutes, flipping half-way.
- While THE BIG MOO is cooking, combine, tomatoes, beans, corn, and onions into a large bowl.
- Dress with cilantro lime vinaigrette
- Top with THE BIG MOO cheese and enjoy