Queso Huevos Rancheros
Start your day with a delicious breakfast of seasoned beans, eggs, avocado, and THE BIG MOO topped with salsa verde. The Hoppin Jalapêno brings a flare of heat and tons of flavor.
- 2 8oz packages THE BIG MOO Hoppin Jalapeno
- 4 eggs
- 1 avocado
- Pinto Beans
- 8oz jar salsa verde
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hot sauce for serving (optional)
- Add the can of pinto beans to a small pot over medium-low heat. Season to taste with salt and pepper, add a few dashes of hot sauce if you like. Bring to a simmer, cover, and turn to low.
- Cut THE BIG MOO into halves and cook according to package directions.
- While the beans simmer and THE BIG MOO cooks, fry the eggs sunny side up and season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the avocado.
- To serve, top THE BIG MOO with pinto beans, fried egg, salsa verde, avocado, and hot sauce.
*Note: This recipe can be made using a cast-iron skillet