Open Face Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This open face grilled cheese with zucchini and onion is simple to grill and by adding the cilantro chutney, it’s positively gourmet.
1 package THE BIG MOO OH-SO ORIGINAL
1 white onion
1 small zucchini
1 handful of spinach leaves
2 Tablespoons Swad Cilantro Chutney
- Slice the onion into 1/4 inch rings, grill onion for 5 minutes per side
- Slice the zucchini in to 1/4 inch thick rings, grill zucchini for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place BIG MOO Oh So Original on the grill. Cook for 5 minutes and flip.
- Assemble the sandwich. Add a spoon of your favorite chutney (here we used cilantro chutney from Snuk Foods).
- Layer on the grilled zucchini and grilled onions.
- Top with spinach leaves.
- Add a squeeze of lime over the top.