The BIG MOO Breakfast Bagel
B.E.C. (Bacon, Egg and Cheese) breakfast is to New York, this is the sandwich that conquered Madison, Wisconsin.
An ooey gooey extra delicious way to start the day.
- 1 8oz package THE BIG MOO BAKIN' BACON
- 2 Bagels
- 2 Large eggs
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tomato sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- PAM cooking spray
- Heat a greased pan on the stove on medium heat
- Cut BIG MOO block in half.
- Place in air fryer for 5 to 6 minutes at 350 degrees, flipping halfway through
- Slice and toast each bagel
- Crack an egg on your heated skillet and fry to your desired temperature -- we prepared a over-medium egg
- Schmear cream cheese on toasted bagel half
- Place your fried egg directly on the cream cheese, and a slice of tomato on the egg
- When there is 1 minute left on the air fryer, put the other toasted half of bagel in the air fryer under the cheese, so your BIG MOO melts directly onto the bagel
- Put the two halves of your bagel sandwich together and enjoy!!