Keto ‘French Toast’
Forgo the bread and griddle wedges of THE BIG MOO. Top with maple syrup, fresh berries, and powdered sugar for a filling, sweet and savory Keto breakfast.
- 2 8oz packages of THE BIG MOO OH SO ORIGINAL
- 1 cup mixed berries (we use strawberries and blueberries)
- Sugar-free maple syrup
- Powdered sugar replacement (optional)
- Slice THE BIG MOO in thirds and cook according to package directions.
- In the meantime, wash and prepare the berries.
- Once golden brown and melted in the center, top THE BIG MOO with the berries, maple syrup, and powdered sugar.
If you liked our Keto French Toast recipe, try our Marinara Dipper recipe.