Jalapeño Mexican Street Corn
THE BIG MOO baked cheese is fantastic prepared on the grill. This esquite salad is summer in a bowl, a combination of fresh sweet corn, garlic, mayonnaise, cheese, lime, and chile.
- 1 8oz package THE BIG MOO HOPPIN' JALAPĒNO
- 4 ears of sweet corn
- 1/4 cup Hellman's mayo
- 1 medium clove garlic finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Tajin seasoning (or ancho or guajillo chile powder)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- Heat your grill to approximately 375 degrees
- Once heated, place both your corn and Jalapeño-flavored BIG MOO directly on the grill
- After about 3 minutes, rotate both your corn and cheese to achieve a golden-brown, slightly charred exterior on both
- After about 7 minutes, remove both from the grill to a plate.
- Slice the corn kernels off the cob and into a mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, cilantro, garlic and your desired seasonings such as Tajín or chile powder.
- Cut your grilled jalapeño BIG MOO into bite sized pieces and toss it into the bowl and mix.
- Sprinkle with cilantro leaves.
- Add a squeeze of lime.
- Serve immediately.