Vegetable Kebabs with Chimmichurri
THE BIG MOO baked cheese is fantastic prepared on the grill. These Chimmichurri vegetable kebabs impress vegetarians and carnivores alike.
- 2 8oz packages THE BIG MOO OH SO ORIGINAL
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chimichurri (homemade or store-bought)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. If using wooden skewers, soak submerged in water for 20 minutes.
- Cut THE BIG MOO, peppers, onion, and zucchini into 1-inch cubes. Build the skewers stacking pepper, THE BIG MOO, onion, zucchini. Repeat until each of the skewers are full.
- Brush the skewers lightly with oil and season all over with salt and pepper to taste. Grill each skewer for nearly 20 minutes, rotating the skewers every 3-4 minutes to ensure even cooking on all sides. The vegetables should be slightly charred and tender, the cheese will be soft and melted.
- Arrange the skewers on a serving platter and drizzle over the chimichurri. Serve with extra chimichurri sauce for dipping.