Impress a crowd with these foolproof Caprese crostini. THE BIG MOO Roasted Garlic pairs perfectly fresh tomatoes and pesto.
- 1 8oz package of THE BIG MOO Roasted Garlic
- 1 Baguette
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup pesto
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook THE BIG MOO according to package instructions and cut into ½ inch cubes
- While the cheese is cooking, slice the baguette into ½ inch slices. Lightly brush with olive oil and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the bread is golden and crunchy.
- Top the warm crostini with 1 teaspoon of presto, a square of THE BIG MOO Roasted Garlic cheese and top with a cherry tomato. Serve immediately.