Air Fryer Marinara Dippers
Serve this to hungry kids and it won’t last more than 5 minutes! It takes equal time to prepare - welcome to your new favorite after school snack.
- 2 8oz package THE BIG MOO CHEESY PIZZA
- 1 cup sugar-free Marinara Sauce
- Slice THE BIG MOO into ½ inch strips. Place the strips into the Air Fryer at 380 degrees for 4 minutes per side until melted and golden brown. If you desire a crispier exterior, flip and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- While THE BIG MOO cooks, warm the marinara sauce in a small saucepan or in the microwave.
- Carefully remove THE BIG MOO strips from the Air Fryer (they will be very hot) and serve with the marinara sauce.
*Note: This recipe can be made using a cast-iron skillet
If you liked our Keto Marinara Dippers recipe, try our Keto French Toast.