Madison - Moo Tacos
These simple tacos are great for picky eaters and can easily be dressed up. Add corn, beans, avocado, and pickled red onions for a deluxe taco spread.
- 1 8oz package THE BIG MOO Hoppin' Jalapēno or Plain Perfection
- 6 small flour tortillas
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- 1 jalapēno, sliced thinly
- Lime (optional)
- Slice THE BIG MOO into ½ inch strips and prepare according to package directions.
- While the cheese warms, toss the coleslaw with the dressing and thinly slice the jalapēno. Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm in a toaster oven for a few minutes.
- To assemble the tacos, fill the warm tortillas coleslaw, strips of THE BIG MOO and a few slices of jalapēno.
- Finish with lime if desired.